IADIS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE e-COMMERCE 2012 (EC)
|Event Date/Time: Jul 21, 2012||End Date/Time: Jul 23, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 15, 2012|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 30, 2012|
students interested in the advances in, and applications of, e-Commerce. The participants will have an opportunity to present and observe
the latest research results, and ideas in these areas. This conference aims to cover both technological as well as non-technological
issues related to this new business paradigm.
The Conference invites proposals from the introductory through advanced level on all topics related to e-Commerce. Proposals which address
the theory, research and applications as well as describe innovative projects are encouraged. All papers submitted to this conference will be
peer reviewed by at least two members of the International Program Committee.
The Conference invites proposals from the introductory through advanced level on all topics related to e-Commerce. Proposals which address the theory, research and applications as well as describe innovative projects are encouraged. All papers submitted to this conference will be peer reviewed by at least two members of the International Program Committee.
Acceptance will be based primarily on originality, significance and quality of contribution.
* Format of the Conference
The conference will comprise invited talks and oral presentations. The proceedings of the conference will be published in the form of a book with ISBN and a CD-ROM. The best paper authors will be invited to publish extended versions of their papers in specific journals.
* Types of submissions
Full and Short Papers, Reflection Papers, Posters/Demonstrations, Tutorials, Panels and Doctoral Consortium. All submissions are subject to a blind refereeing process.
* Topics include, but are not limited to the following areas:
Â«Â« e-Commerce Technology Â»Â»
- e-Business Applications and Software
- Barriers to e-Business Adoption
- Cryptography for enabling e-Commerce
Â«Â« Online Management Â»Â»
- Knowledge Management
- Managing Innovation
- Marketing on the Web
- e-Commerce Strategy & Implementation
- Economics of e-Commerce
- Internet payment systems
Â«Â« Regulatory/Policy Issues Â»Â»
- Social Issues in e-Commerce
- The Regulatory Environment of e-Commerce
- Trust & Security Issues in e-Commerce
Â«Â« Online Business Models Â»Â»
- Business-oriented e-Commerce
- Consumer-oriented e-Commerce
- Web advertising and Web Publishing
- Retailing in e-Commerce (e-Tailing)
- Mobile Commerce
- Supply Chain Management & e-Fulfilment
- Multimedia and Webcasting on the Web
- Other e-Commerce Models and Applications
Â«Â« Global e-Commerce Â»Â»
- e-Commerce in developing countries
- Global e-Commerce
- Infrastructure for e-Commerce