3rd Global Talent Management 2007 – BME Global – 3rd, 4th & 5th October, Corinthia Towers Hotel, Pra
Venue: Corinthia Towers Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 20, 2007|
This conference is for those in the organisation who are responsible for designing and implementing the talent management strategy. Its purpose is to ensure that participants are able to make an effective contribution to the initiation, oversight and ongoing management of talent management.
If you want to advance your implementation tactics and develop a more superior approach to talent management, then these 8 Keynote presentations, 4 Workshops, 8 Interactive round-table & Team building sessions, 1 Cocktail reception, 1 Evening dinner and 22 speakers will really drill down on core issues and exchange ideas on
• Putting talent management firmly on the agenda and ensure HR has a place at the CEO’s table.
• Pioneering an integrated talent management strategy: link HR and business.
• Delivering what leadership actually wants from talent management and meet HR objectives.
• Influencing Executive Accountability and Action Through Talent Information
• Integrating Talent Management and Your Business Strategy:
• Human Capital Planning Tools / Methodologies for Assessing the Talent Gap
• Team Building: Understanding Talent through Social Networks
• Designing the right succession management process for your organisation.
• Understanding Global Talent Acquisition: The Selection Processes
• Developing & Delivering Successful Talent Management
• Understanding the Senior Leadership Role in Talent Management