Case Study Conferene: Excellence in Talent & Leadership Management (CSC ETLM)
Venue: World Trade Center
|Event Date/Time: Sep 13, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 14, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 10, 2007|
Management”: Case Studies Conference
Barcelona – 13th & 14th September 2007
Location: World Trade Center Barcelona – Eurostars Marina Hotel
Our formula of gathering Executives from different organisations and industries to exchange experiences under the guidance of a professor from a top Business School is unique.
We make sure that all our events are highly interactive in order for our participants to have real opportunities of networking and benchmarking. Our focus is to present real life Case Studies with true facts you can relate to and benchmark against.
The constant interaction combined with a close collaboration with all our participants even before the symposium make TENEO Events a new & stimulating way to learn and develop.
The Conference will be chaired by a Professor of Human Resources Management
and Managerial Psychology in the department of Human Resources at ESADE Business School.
Speaker Panel composed of:
Head of Human Capital Management UBS
Head of Resource Planning NOKIA
HR Director EMEA MANPOWER
Head of Talent & Leadership Development BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO
Group Leadership Development Director ASLTOM Group
Head of Leadership Development BRITISH TELECOM
Head of People Management DEXIA Group
Group Executive Management Director AXA
Head of the Probation Area HOME OFFICE
VP Client Solutions INSALA
By attending our conference, you will have the opportunity to benchmark on:
• A new approach to Talent Management: ALSTOM Case Study
• The role of leaders in HR Transformation at BRITISH TELECOM
• Linking Leadership Development and Succession Planning: Case Study from AXA
• Retention & Development Tools using your Seniors Managers: Case Study MANPOWER
• Leadership Development program at DEXIA
• How NOKIA manages Talent through total resource planning
• How to initiate Leadership skills against qualification requirements. HOME OFFICE