15th Annual Biotech Investing Conference
Venue: SRI International
|Event Date/Time: Nov 05, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 06, 2007|
THE LATEST INITIATIVES IN BIO INVESTING FROM THE MOST ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS:
• Trends in early, mid and later stage investing
• Early stage biotech increased venture capital funding
• The emerging players in bio investing: are foundations, private equity firms and hedge funds getting a larger piece of the pie?
• Global virtual drug development generating phase ii candidates
• Partnering models between foundations, the venture community, and the "end users" – Big Biopharma Firms
• To thrive and survive in the new healthcare environment: how is big pharma changing their business strategies and what is the impact on the rest of the biotech sector?
• Understanding the evolution, impact, & growth of the asian players
• Exits: a change in climate?
o What it takes to go public today
o What do today’s M&A’s look like
o Case studies
Audience Profile: This conference is an industry gathering of venture capitalists,
private equity investors, business and corporate development officers from biotech & pharma, endowments & foundations, corporate strategic investors, institutional investors, licensing executives, the financial community and other service providers to the industry.