Clinical Applications for Age Managment Medicine (AMMG Conference)
Venue: Red Rock Resort & Spa
|Event Date/Time: Nov 08, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 11, 2007|
|Registration Date: Nov 07, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 01, 2007|
AGE MANAGEMENT MEDICINE CONFERENCE
November 8 -11, 2007
Red Rock Resort & Spa, Las Vegas, Nevada
By Popular Demand . . .
4th Day Added – Hormone Primer
The Age Management Medicine Group would like to invite you to join us and your peers at this essential meeting. This “must attend” event will feature focused sessions dedicated to providing clinicians with current age management medicine information, research, protocols and techniques, which can immediately be incorporated into a practice.
The November 2007 Age Management Medicine Conference and Exposition presents insightful, educational information in an evidence-based curriculum, raising your medical power level. If you attended the 2006 event, you know the incredible value the three-day event delivers. This upcoming event is taking the conference a step further adding a fourth day with even more topics offered by prominent leaders in the age management medicine field. You'll learn the latest scientific information and clinical protocols used in age management medicine—plus key strategies of how to add this recognized specialty to your practice.
The Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) is pleased to announce that once again we’ve selected the distinctive, five-star luxury hotel in Las Vegas—the Red Rock Resort & Spa—as the location for this year’s November Conference.
AMMG has formed a Conference Planning Committee consisting of prominent leaders in age management medicine to plan an evidence-based educational curriculum for physicians and healthcare professionals. Their participation ensures attendees receive cutting-edge scientific information and clinical protocols. The event features proactive, preventive approaches, focused on preserving optimum human function and quality of life—making every effort to modulate the process of aging prior to the onset of degenerative aging.
• Hormone Modulation & Replacement
• Practice Management
• Women’s & Men’s Health Considerations in Age Management Medicine
• Medico/Legal issues
• Diagnostic Testing & Protocols
• Developing a Comprehensive Treatment Plan
• Aesthetic Medicine
• Metabolic Health
• Selected Interventions in Aging
• Increase your skills using the latest age management medicine clinical protocols in preventive medicine to regain and maintain optimal health and vigor
• Stay current on updates impacting the industry and your patients’ health
• Learn how to add age management medicine to your practice or expand your current age management medicine practice
• Learn cutting edge, evidence-based lectures by internationally recognized speakers
• Network with peers and industry leaders
Please visit our website at www.AgeMed.org for complete conference details.
Register today. Go to www.agemed.org and click on the red November Conference button; then click on the left-side menu option, titled "registration."
And be sure to save the dates: November 8 -11, 2007.
Address inquiries to conference@AgeMed.org or 847.579.1088.
Age Management Medicine Group
291 Barberry Road
Highland Park, IL 60035
Phone: 847.579.1088 Email: conference@AgeMed.org