2007 Subprime Mortgage Lending in the Capital Markets Summit (2007 Subprime Mortga)
Venue: Marriott Marquis, NYC
|Event Date/Time: Jul 23, 2007||End Date/Time: Jul 24, 2007|
Will the Crisis in Subprime Lending Create the Perfect Financial Storm?
Will Losses in Subprime Mortgages not only burn RMBS Lenders and Investors, but Spread flames to Other Financial Sectors?
Hang on to Your Seats and Consider the following facts:
* Up to 1.5 Million additional U.S. homeowners may lose their homes to foreclosure
* Financial experts expect the failure of additional subprime mortgage lenders as the deepest housing decline in 16 years progresses
* CDOs have become an important part of the mortgage market. About 40% of CDO Collateral is RMBS – almost 75% of that is represented by subprime and home equity
* As subprime mortgages undergo a risk reassessment, sector lender liquidity will dry up
* Inside Mortgage Finance, a trade publication, puts the shaky subprime mortgage market at $1.28 Trillion
* Hedge Funds are among the big losers in the Subprime sector
Why You Should Attend this Breakthrough Subprime Summit:
* The Subprime debacle will have an impact on the broader markets and economy – Don’t count on an isolated problem
* This event focuses on the Practical Repercussions and Impact of the Subprime problem and what it means for Lenders and Investors
* A first class faculty of financial professionals will address the critical topics that will answer Your questions
* A timely event to address an immediate financial challenge – don’t wait until next year when it’s too late
* The conference agenda will consist of the most immediate of the following and others:
* State of the Subprime Market: The Perfect Financial Storm?
* Subprime Lending and the ABS and CDO Markets
* Keynote Economic Address: The Housing Market and the U.S. Economy
* Subprime Loans and the Distressed Debt Market: A Welcome New Supply?
* Research and Analyst Subprime Roundtable
* Investor Issues in Subprime Lending
* The Impact of the Subprime Mortgage Sector on the U.S. Economy
* A Review of Subprime Lenders: Outlook and Prognosis
* Keynote Address (To be determined)
* Who are the Subprime Meltdown Winners?
* Keynote Address: New York Federal Reserve?
* Servicing Issues with Subprime Mortgage Lending
* Legal, Legislative and Regulatory Outlook for Subprime Mortgage Lending: Changes Down the Road?
* Hedge Funds and the Subprime Sector: Winners and Losers?
* Predatory Lending in the Subprime Market: What Impact?
* Ratings Agencies Perspectives on Securitization of Subprime Collateral: Analysis, Trends, and Outlooks