The Cape Town Convention & Aircraft Protocol Training Seminar (Capetown)
Venue: The Westin Dublin Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 17, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 18, 2007|
Join the leading industry practitioners and leaders from the aviation, legal, government and financial community.
This premier event will cover practical aspects of changes in the mechanics of negotiating, documenting and closing deals under the Cape Town Convention treaty including:
* Introduction to the Cape Town Convention and Aircraft Protocol
* Detailed Review and Analysis of the Cape Town Convention and Aircraft Protocol
* The Cape Town Convention Treaty: Implementation in the United States and Other Countries
* Documenting, negotiating and closing mechanics under the Cape Town Convention
* Which key countries are likely to ratify the convention soon and what ‘s delaying the process?
* The registration process and how the international registry works
* The impact of the Cape Town Convention on financing, leasing or purchasing an aircraft
* The Cape Town Convention and Fractional programs
* Cross border deals and the Cape Town Convention
* Case studies, scope of opinions and real life transactions, approaches and examples of how it will work