7th Annual Cool Chain Europe
|Event Date/Time: Jan 29, 2008||End Date/Time: Jan 30, 2008|
Pharma IQ's flagship annual Cool Chain event, bringing together the continent's biggest collection of cold chain professionals every year.
This event is presented in English
January 29 - 30, 2008 • Sheraton Brussels Hotel and Towers, Brussels, Belgium
The 7th Annual Cool Chain Europe will build on the feedback from the past 6 European annual events to deliver an essential learning and networking forum.
For 2008 we will take a closer look at how the QA/Logistics integrated relationship is affecting buying decisions and cool chain operations, also, in addition we will examine key developments in:
• Regulations, physical distribution, temperature monitoring of room temperature or temperate chain distribution (<25°C)
• Developments in the qualification of trailers or active refrigeration systems
• Implementing stability studies based on product requirements
• Country specific temperature profiles
• Regulatory assessment of new products and shipment validation
• Providing guidance to down stream handlers of biotech products
• Identifying temperature requirements and designing compliant systems