Clinical Biomarkers Forum
|Event Date/Time: Sep 13, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 14, 2007|
Delegates already attending have brought their queries to the table, and will benefit from case study presentations and roundtable discussions on:
- Maximising the potential of biomarkers across drug development
- How companies have lowered attrition, risk and costs
- Development of surrogate biomarkers and companion diagnostics for the pharmaceutical industry
- How can we translate pre-clinical results into humans?
- Have companies seen a real reduction in timeframes as a direct result of biomarker implementation?
- When will regulations catch up with innovation?
What is your number one concern or question relating to the performance of biomarkers in R&D? Make sure that it is raised and answered at this unique event by registering today.