Global Brand Protection Summit
Venue: Radisson SAS Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 25, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 26, 2007|
Strategies for Smart Brand Protection and Exploitation of Intellectual Assets
September 25 - 26, 2007 • Radisson SAS Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Strong brands guarantee revenue growth by ensuring higher levels of demand and market growth. Traditionally this has been the responsibility of marketing teams, but the strategic management of valuable IP assets is now increasingly recognised as a key factor in ensuring brand protection.
This forum will examine the latest legal developments and provide practical hints and tips from companies from a range of industries that have had difficulties and successes in protecting their brand across the globe to ensure your brand management fulfils it full potential.
Confirmed Speakers for 2007 include:
• Evie Kyriakides, Senior Marketing Property Manager, EMEA & Regional Trademark Counsel, Mars Inc
• Bob Boad, Head of Trademarks, BP Plc
• Mike Watson, Brand Protection – Emerging Markets, Cisco Systems Inc
• Jacob Eisenberg, Head of IP Creation, TomTom
• Sabine Fetu, Head of Brand Protection, Toyota