|Event Date/Time: Sep 04, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 05, 2007|
As such, organisations are now seeking to improve and expand their EDRM systems by reassessing issues surrounding governance, risk management and compliance. However, to do this successfully, they must evaluate methods to promote best practice, define EDRM responsibilities, and minimise divergence from common malpractice. An EDRM revamp must also analyse risk management procedures, recognising the need for realistic assessment, and identifying the critical importance of complying with records requirements and legislation.
This two-day masterclass will provide an interactive environment in which to explore the many options and standards for enhancing your company’s EDRM. Controversial discussion points will be raised, including the debate around Ethics vs Law and the true impact of fear as a motivational driver.
The unique combination of three masterclass leaders from distinct industry backgrounds, and with varied perspectives and expertise, will work in combination to provide you with a comprehensive guide towards EDRM success.
You will explore the following critical issues:
• Establishing EDRM best practice techniques for governance
• Ensuring internal processes comply with EDRM standards
• Strategically managing risk
• Considering the ETHICS vs LAW debate
• Investigating the relationship between compliance and fear
• Realising the cost vs benefit of purchasing ‘whole of government’ solutions
• Understanding the importance of properly managing documents
• Exploring the controversy around paper record destruction