National Conference On Signal Processing and Automation 2007(NCSPA 07) (NCSPA07)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 06, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 08, 2007|
|Registration Date: Aug 01, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 25, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 25, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Aug 01, 2007|
The aim of the Conference is to provide a major platform for research Scholars, Academicians, Engineers and industry practitioners to present their latest research, results, idea developments in all areas of Signal Processing and Automation. It also aims at strengthening of relation and interaction between academicians scientists and Industry.
NCSPA 07 being organized to discuss latest innovations/ share experiences and learn new developments in these areas. There will be invited talks, special sessions, Paper/poster presentations, industry tracks, and many more interesting items by leading experts in the Signal Processing and Automation Domains.
Original contributions to the theory, design, analysis, implementation, or application of Signal Processing, DSP Processors and Wireless Automation are Solicited.
Topics can include following areas but are not limited to:
• Signal Processing and Image processing Technology
• Artificial Intelligence And Its Applications
• Embedded Systems
• Fuzzy Logic and Artificial Neural Network
• Control Strategies In process Control
• Recent trends in Sensors and Transducers
• Recent Trends in Automation
• Wireless Communication
• Convergence of Technologies
• Electronic Documentation and statutory Compliance