LNG Contract Risk Management Asia 2007 (LNG CRM Asia 2007)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 11, 2007|
|Registration Date: Sep 10, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 03, 2007|
Within the next 5 years, Asia’s demand for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) is set to reach a forecasted 126 million metric tons which is a staggering increase of 23 million tons from the amount recorded in 2006 – UK consultancy, Wood Mackenzie. This is partly due to the region’s growing dependence on LNG as a much more environmentally-friendly and mobile alternative to other energy sources.At present, there is widespread anticipation that Asia is set to become a global force in the LNG
market as we head towards 2010 with reported completion of various LNG terminals and infrastucture, and the emergence of potentially new consumer markets in the region.
As the LNG industry continues moving in the fast lane, is your business equipped to brave the challenges and risks in this volatile yet lucrative playing field?
About LNG CRM Asia 2007
A course that knows and understands LNG in Asia
• The course has been tailored to offer content that Asian delegates can relate to as a bulk of previous LNG-type conferences/courses are designed primarily for markets outside Asia. Providing analysis on the impact that the ever-changing market has on the region
• ‘Spot’ trading and providing “flexible” short term contracts are the buzz in today’s global LNG market. This course narrows down how such trends and new practices are changing the way businesses approach LNG contract issues. Access to the mind of an experienced consultant in Asia
• Analyse and study some successfully structured contract case studies in the region and interact with our expert trainer who will share tips and hints to overcome counterparty
• Overview, Trends and Opportunities
• Impact of the Spot Trading in Asia
• LNG’s Effect on Businesses Today
• Risk, Liability and Selection of Shipping Contracts
• Integrating Financing Strategies in LNG Projects
• Key Terms and Issues of the SPA
• Exploration of New Developments in LNG Contracting
Be enriched by our expert trainer who will leave you enthralled by the opportunities from this demand-led market while also arming you with the skills to weave your way through LNG contract negotiations effectively. In addition, safeguard your company by understanding the risks and liability involved in the different stages of the LNG Chain.
Take the first step to being at the forefront of the LNG market in Asia at the LNG Contract Risk Management Asia training course which is scheduled on the 10th and 11th of September 2007 in Singapore.
Join us NOW to secure your LNG future!