Launching and Managing Private Fee for Service Plans
Venue: Washington, DC
|Event Date/Time: Oct 15, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 16, 2007|
Are you designing and marketing your Private Fee for Service Plan effectively and ethically?
With the new regulations in place, now more than ever, it is necessary to pay greater attention to detail when reaching out to providers, beneficiaries, and brokers. Medicare Advantage offers a high-value choice for Medicare beneficiaries. This newest addition to the Medicare Advantage product line – Private Fee for Service – has allowed an extended reach to those seniors residing in rural areas. The key to a successful program is to make absolutely certain that all parties involved understand the structure of the plan and how it differs from other Medicare offerings traditionally available.
This conference will examine case studies and proven solutions for implementing and marketing Private Fee for Service plans. Specifically, this conference will demonstrate the value of launching a PFFS plan and provide proven strategies for successfully expanding and growing this product in the Medicare market. By attending this unique conference you will find out how progressive organizations are implementing strategies to do it the right way and the best way. Learn how to prove that you have the systems and controls in place to meet the established requirements.
Our experts will share their trials and tribulations along the road to success.
Discover how to:
- Understand the benefits of implementing a PFFS plan
- Learn from others’ mistakes and challenges -- do it right the first time!
- Maximize on the flexibility of offering benefits beyond original Medicare
- Take advantage of opportunities to reach out to rural markets
- Leverage this product for populations in otherwise non-network friendly areas
- Market this product to beneficiaries to increase your member base
- Achieve provider buy-in for this product
- Educate and incentivize brokers to sell this product, ethically and legally