Global Performance Forum 2007
Venue: Rio Suite Hotel and Casino
|Event Date/Time: Oct 03, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 05, 2007|
-Six tracks of comprehensive case studies by top performing companies
-The first annual Performance Management Debate - a true conversation about the merits, benefits, dynamic changes and needs for performance management practices such as:
* Balanced Scorecard - is it effective anymore?
* Analytics - do they REALLY drive business performance?
* Driver Based Planning - will it work for you?
* What Measures and Metrics REALLY matter?
* How do you develop key performance indicators?
Featuring arguments from speakers representing such top companies as:
* Waste Management
* American Electric Power
* Arrow Electronics
And much much more.
Come join us and network in Las Vegas at the performance management event of the year.