|Event Date/Time: Nov 04, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 05, 2007|
As the bullish sentiment returns to the region, which sectors and markets offer the best returns?
How can more international investors be attracted into the region’s markets?
Product innovations and the growth of the debt capital markets
Investment opportunities in hedge funds
Opportunities for Islamic investors
Private equity, IPO, or bonds – exploring the options for corporate issuers and investors
These topics and many more will be addressed by an expert speaker panel drawn from an international cross-section of leading investors, economists, investment bankers and corporate issuers.
Key speakers confirmed at this stage include:
• Henry Azzam , CEO Middle East & North Africa, DEUTSCHE BANK
• Essa Kazim , Chairman, DUBAI FINANCIAL MARKET
• Arif Amiri , Director - Investor Relations, EMAAR
• Timothy Gray , CEO, HSBC SAUDI ARABIA
• Ibrahim Ghargour , Co-Head of Hedge Funds, INVESTCORP
• Brad Bourland , Chief Economist & Head of Research, JADWA INVESTMENT
• Salam Saadeh , Managing Director Capital Markets, SHUAA CAPITAL
Plus senior representatives from: AIAK GROUP (MALAYSIA), BANK OF NEW YORK, BLACKROCK MERRILL LYNCH, GLOBAL INVESTMENT HOUSE, GOLDMAN SACHS, GULF CAPITAL, JEFFERIES, NBK CAPITAL, RASMALA INVESTMENTS
Who should attend?
This conference is designed to bring together senior executives involved in the equity and debt capital markets including:
Brokers, Asset managers, Investment bankers, Corporate issuers, Corporate finance professionals, Institutional investors, Family offices and High-net-worth individuals.
Fax: (Middle East) (+9714) 368 8025
Tel: (Middle East) (+9714) 390 0699