ISDA Master Agreements
Venue: Le Meridien Park Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 25, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 26, 2007|
Our unrivalled faculty of speakers come from a wide range of backgrounds and include associations, in-house counsel, investment banks and experienced legal advisors. They will offer key insights into the complex credit, legal and commercial issues surrounding the negotiation of ISDA® documentation with various different counterparties.
Don't miss this opportunity to have your questions about the use of ISDA® Master Agreements answered and get in depth instruction on:
• The new ISDA® documentation on covered bonds for Germany and Austria, and the documentation in the pipeline for Denmark and Ireland
• Key considerations when negotiating an ISDA® Schedule and CSA for a structured trade
• Settlement mechanics for illiquid assets, recoveries and valuations
• Protecting your firm and clients against credit default and unforeseen events
• Gaining the commercial and technical know-how required to deal with complex credit and issues as to negotiation of ISDA® documentation
• Key strategies to handle risks arising from insolvency processes
• Drafting ISDA® inter-related guarantees
• Using ISDA® documentation for covered bond transaction
• Effectively constructing and implementing collateral arrangements to reduce the exposure to risk
DON’T MISS our pre-conference Master Class – Navigating Through and Effectively Using ISDA® Master Agreement and the Credit Support Documentation.