International Business Forum OUTSOURCING & SUBCONTRACTING FORUM - POLAND 2007
Venue: Conference Halls, hotel LORD
|Event Date/Time: Oct 10, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 12, 2007|
|Registration Date: Sep 10, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 10, 2007|
Complex business processes and even front-office operations are now being outsourced and businesses are looking for optimisation, developing and delivering more flexible business models.
It concern not only typically outsourced business segments as IT, human resources, facilities and real estate management, accounting, but also customer support and call center functions, manufacturing, building works and engineering.
Poland is an ideal country within EU for outsourcing and subcontacting, able to offer well educated and low cost labour, high manufacturing culture and quality at the same time.
International Business Forum “Outsourcing & Subcontracting - Poland 2007“ is dedicated mostly to following branches and business segments:
- IT and information sectors of business
- Construction and building works
Companies from above mentioned sectors looking for Polish subcontractors and outsourcing partners are welcome to participate at the Forum in Warsaw, the capital of Poland.
In past regular Inernational Business Forums organized by us about 400 companies (40-65 foreign and about 280-450 Polish companies) took part.
Since Poland is the biggest Central-European market, it provides additional possibilities of future relations with neighbouring countries.
Meetings with Polish companies will be held in the capital of Poland, Warsaw, in the hotel LORD (20 min. from central train station and 5 min. from the Airport).
Principles of Business Forum organization and features:
- After we receive completed Applications for Participation, we launch Business Forum’s advertising campaign in Poland.
- Acting on the information gained from your completed Application for Participation (with the detailed description of your company’s activity and offer) and the receipt of your payment we select Polish companies interested in co-operation with your company.
- Polish companies are specially selected for your company and invited to your own table-stand at the Forum, therefore you are not dependent on other Participants, their offers, product lines, etc.
- Last year we had about 200 foreign Participants at our Forums who were very satisfied. Please, click the button References on the top of our website’s menu to view some responces of our clients. The address of our website is available on request.
- We have clients who took part in not one, but in three and even four Trade Missions during the year.
- We invite to our International Trade Missions not only participants from your country, but also from other European countries, therefore you will always have new additional International contacts.
- Please, take attention the fact, that Business Forum is not an exhibition or trade show. We organise business meetings between foreign and Polish companies in order to improve your business possibilities. Taking part at the Forum, you will have settled direct business contacts with Polish companies.
The Business Forum is organized by the International Consulting Group LOKIS.
Contacts with companies from European countries are the responsibility of the company ICG LOKIS, a member of Group LOKIS.
The Business Forum is organized with a support of Polish branch business assotiations.
A prompt decision about your participation in the Forum and your completed Application for Participation will enable us to select the best partners for your company.
We kindly invite you to participate in our Business Forum as well as to further co-operation.
If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact us.
Please, visit our website www.group-lokis.com fro detailed information about the event.