International Business Forum BUSINESS PARTNER - CHINA 2007
Venue: CENTURY PLAZA Conf. Hall
|Event Date/Time: Dec 01, 2007||End Date/Time: Dec 07, 2007|
|Registration Date: Nov 01, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 01, 2007|
If you wish to open up one of the biggest and most dynamic in the world Chinese market for yourselves, establish new business contacts, find Chinese business partners for collaboration, also interested in producing in China, import from China or export to China, we invite you to participate in the International Trade Mission and Business Forum BUSINESS PARTNER - CHINA 2007 in Shenzhen, biggest industrial region of China, also called as World Factory.
During Trade Mission in addittion we will visit also Hongkong and Macau.
In past regular Inernational Business Forums organized by us about 15 - 55 foreign companies and about 70-450 local companies took part.
Why Shenzhen and why China’s Pearl River Delta Region?
Today Shenzhen, lacated at the border with Hong Kong, is the key city of China’s Pearl River Delta and the gateway to the world’s biggest manufacturing zone.
The Pearl River Delta encompasses 14 Mainland cities and counties in Guangdong Province: Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Dongguan, Foshan, Jiangmen, Huiyang, Huidong County, Boluo County, Gaoyao, Sihui and the urban districts of Huizhou and Zhaoqing + Hong Kong and Macau.
It is home to about 7,500 large multinational manufacturing enterprises and tens of thousands of smaller and medium-sized establishments.
Pearl River Delta Region (including Hong Kong and Macau) is a leading manufacturing and sourcing base, consumer and services market, logistics hub and investment destination. It boasts a combined GDP of US$303 billion, which would place it among the world’s top economies.
Pearl River Delta Region is the most affluent region in China, with per capita GDP of US$6,108, and a burgeoning consumer market. PRD citizens have become avid purchasers of computers, mobile phones, private cars and professional services.
Labour costs in the Pearl River Delta are low. Supplies and parts for production are also available at low cost, and are made nearby. High-tech and high value-added industries are developing rapidly.
Combining the Pearl River Delta’s advantages with Hong Kong’s services - financial, legal, accounting, marketing, logistics and supply-chain management expertise, for example - has become a lucrative business model for foreign companies.
Meetings with the leaders of Chinese companies will be held in the very centre of Shenzhen, in NOVOTEL WATERGATE HOTEL (financial district, 1 hour from Shenzhen’s Airport as well as 1 hour from Hong Kong’s Airport).
Principles of Business Forum organization and features:
- After we receive completed Applications for Participation, we launch Business Forum’s advertising campaign in China.
- Acting on the information gained from your completed Application for Participation (with the detailed description of your company’s activity and offer) and the receipt of your payment we select Chinese companies interested in co-operation with your company.
- Chinese companies are specially selected for your company and invited to your own table-stand at the Forum, therefore you are not dependent on other Participants, their offers, product lines, etc.
- Last year we had about 200 foreign Participants at our Forums who were very satisfied. Please, click the button References on the top of our website’s menu to view some responces of our clients. The address of our website is available on request.
- We have clients who took part in not one, but in three and even four Trade Missions during the year.
- We invite to our International Trade Missions not only participants from your country, but also from other European countries, therefore you will always have new additional International contacts.
- Please, take attention the fact, that Business Forum is not an exhibition or trade show. We organise business meetings between foreign and Chinese traders and manufacturers in order to improve your Int’l business possibilities. Taking part at the Forum, you will have business contacts with Chinese traders, distributors, subcontractors, manufacturers organising your sales to the Chinese market, as well as import from China or industrial co-operation.
The Business Forum is organized by the International Consulting Group LOKIS.
Contacts with companies from European countries are the responsibility of the company ELLGIFTS LLC, a full member of Group LOKIS.
The Business Forum is organized with a support of Chinese and Hong Kong’s brunch business assotiations.
A prompt decision about your participation in the Forum and your completed Application for Participation will enable us to select the best partners for your company.
We kindly invite you to participate in our Business Forum as well as to further co-operation.
If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact us.
Please, visit our website www.group-lokis.com for detailed information about the event.