International Business Forum BUSINESS PARTNER - POLAND 2008
Venue: Conference Halls, hotel LORD
|Event Date/Time: Feb 25, 2008||End Date/Time: Feb 27, 2008|
|Registration Date: Jan 25, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 25, 2007|
If you wish to open up the wide Polish market for yourselves, establish new business contacts, find Polish business partners for collaboration, also interested in export to Poland or import from Poland, we invite you to participate in the International Trade Mission and Business Forum BUSINESS PARTNER - POLAND 2008 in Warsaw, the capital of Poland.
In past regular Inernational Business Forums organized by us about 40 - 65 foreign companies and about 280-450 local companies took part.
Since Poland is the biggest Central-European market, it provides additional possibilities of future relations with neighbouring countries.
Meetings with Polish companies will be held in the capital of Poland, Warsaw, in the hotel LORD (20 min. from central train station and 5 min. from the Airport).
Principles of Business Forum organization and features:
- After we receive completed Applications for Participation, we launch Business Forum’s advertising campaign in Poland.
- Acting on the information gained from your completed Application for Participation (with the detailed description of your company’s activity and offer) and the receipt of your payment we select Polish companies interested in co-operation with your company.
- Polish companies are specially selected for your company and invited to your own table-stand at the Forum, therefore you are not dependent on other Participants, their offers, product lines, etc.
- Last year we had about 200 foreign Participants at our Forums who were very satisfied. Please, click the button References on the top of our website’s menu to view some responces of our clients. The address of our website is available on request.
- We have clients who took part in not one, but in three and even four Trade Missions during the year.
- We invite to our International Trade Missions not only participants from your country, but also from other European countries, therefore you will always have new additional International contacts.
- Please, take attention the fact, that Business Forum is not an exhibition or trade show. We organise business meetings between foreign and Polish companies in order to improve your Int’l business possibilities. Taking part at the Forum, you will have business contacts with local traders, distributors, subcontractors, manufacturers organising your sales to the Polish market, as well as import from Poland or industrial co-operation.
The Business Forum is organized by the International Consulting Group LOKIS.
Contacts with companies from European countries are the responsibility of the company ICG LOKIS, a member of Group LOKIS.
The Business Forum is organized with a support of Polish brunch business assotiations.
A prompt decision about your participation in the Forum and your completed Application for Participation will enable us to select the best partners for your company.
We kindly invite you to participate in our Business Forum as well as to further co-operation.
If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact us.
Please, visit our website www.group-lokis.com for detailed information about the event.