BMJ Masterclass in Paediatrics
|Event Date/Time: Nov 21, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 21, 2007|
|Registration Date: Nov 16, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 24, 2007|
BMJ Masterclass in Paediatrics has been developed in association with and will be chaired by Professor Howard Bauchner, Editor of Archives of Disease in Childhood (ADC) and Dr Harvey Marcovitch, Former Editor in Chief of ADC.
What makes this course different? You get the chance to interact directly with the expert speakers and you get to choose two from the six interactive breakout sessions:
- 10 best clinical articles of 2007
- Paediatric gastroenterology: diagnosis of common disease
- New guidelines in child health: what they are and how to use them in clinical practice
- Using evidence in practice: how to find the information you need, and how to apply this to your practice
- Paediatric radiology which investigations are appropriate for specific conditions, and new advances in radiology
- Infectious disease: an update on vaccination programs.