Computer Science and Engineering - 2007 (CSE-2007)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 04, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 06, 2007|
|Registration Date: Sep 21, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 07, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Sep 07, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 21, 2007|
The conference will take place in Lviv Polytechnic National University - one of the biggest and oldest universities in Ukraine. Founded in 1844, our university combines more than one and a half century experience with the newest approaches to research and education, including implementation of the Bologna process.
Conference objectives are:
• to stimulate creative professional activity of young scientists;
• to create favourable conditions for presenting results of youth work to the international scientific community;
• to facilitate exchange of experience and ideas among young scientist presenting various scientific schools (Ukrainian and international ones);
• to engage student body in scientific research;
• to make the youth familiar with the latest research results and brand-new tendencies in the sphere.
The scope of conference includes but is not limited to:
• Software Engineering
• Information Systems
• Applied and Computational Linguistics
• Computer Systems and Networks
• Mathematical Modelling and Computational Approaches
• Radioelectronics and Telecommunication
• Electronic Engineering Materials - Physical Processes and Properties
Researchers who are yet under 35 on October 4, 2007 can take part in the conference.
Applicants should e-mail ( email@example.com ) the Organizing Committee a filled conference application form and camera-ready paper.
Conference application form and camera-ready paper should be prepared in compliance with the samples available on the conference Web-site http://www.cse-2007.ridne.net
It is required that papers should match a 2-5 full A4 pages limit. Papers are to be submitted in English or Ukrainian, public presentations can also be given both in English and Ukrainian.
Applicants will by notified of acceptance or rejection via e-mail.
Upon acceptance, participants are required to cover conference fees (requisite elements given below) and send a copy of the payment receipt to the Organizing Committee.
Ukrainian conferees should also send to the Organizing Committee an expert’s report allowing to publish the materials in press.
Conference Proceedings will be published by the conference opening. Every participant will be provided with a sample of Conference Program and Proceedings on registration.
Best conference papers recommended by the Conference Program Committee will be published in Lviv Polytechnic National University Journal.
Working languages of the conference are English and Ukrainian.
Conference fees include a sample of Conference Proceedings and organizational expenses and total (per participant):
• Ukrainian participants – 50 UAH.
• International participants – 30 EURO.
• Ukrainian post-graduate students – 30 UAH
• Ukrainian students – free.
For Ukrainian participants (in UAH):
Національний університет “Львівська політехніка”
Р/р 35220001000588 в ГУДКУ у Львівській області
МФО 825014, ЗКПО 02071010
В примітці вказати: “Оргвнесок CSE-2007” та прізвище учасника конференції.
For international participants (in EURO):
BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER ACCOUNT:
National University “Lviv Polytechnics”, Lviv, Ukraine
ACCOUNT WITH INST. A/C:
Ukrsotsbank, Lviv, Ukraine
Account: 3901215057 Swift: UKRSUAUX
INTERMEDIARY – A/C:
Deutsche Bank, Frankfurt, Germany
Account: 10094986271000 Swift: DEUTDEFF
You should add a note stating: “CSE-2007 Conference fee” and surname of the participant.