Doing More With Less: Maximising Government Productivity
Venue: The Landmark Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 08, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 09, 2007|
Key issues to be addressed include:
- What are the key obstacles to doing more with less and how can they be overcome?
- How can staff be equipped and empowered to deliver results?
- The importance of leadership and management excellence
- How can organisational structure be used to optimise productivity?
- Managing change: ensuring successful transformation
- What are the issues surrounding working with external service providers and how can they be resolved?