The Future of General Insurance featuring Claims and Claims Management Day
|Event Date/Time: Oct 31, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 02, 2007|
This year's conference will provide a forward-looking analysis of the dynamic market conditions generated by changing distribution channels, consolidation and new regulatory concerns, while providing insights into the future development of this animated industry.
We are also pleased to announce the return of our highly successful Claims and Claims Management Day, which presents in-depth insights into this central aspect of the industry. Last year's event was a total sell out, attracting some of the foremost figures from the industry as speakers and delegates.
Top speakers include:
- Peter Hubbard, Chief Executive Officer, AXA Insurance plc
- Barry Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Fortis Insurance Ltd
- Clement Booth, Member of the Board of Management, Allianz SE
- Mike Rogers, Chief Executive Officer, LV=
- Dane Douetil, Chief Executive Officer, Brit Insurance
- Michael Tripp, Group Chief Executive, Ecclesiastical Group
- David Martin, Managing Director, Zurich Global Corporate
- Sarah Wilson, Insurance Sector Leader, FSA
- Martin Oliver, Managing Director, Kwikfit Insurance Services
- Debra Williams, Managing Director, Confused.com