Search Engine Strategies Paris 2007 (SES Paris)
Venue: Cnit Paris La Defense
|Event Date/Time: Nov 27, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 28, 2007|
* Organized and Hosted by world-renowned search authority Kevin Ryan;
* Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing (SEM/SEO);
* Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top search experts and the search engines themselves;
* Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing;
* Grants access to the world's most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates;
* Get the latest event information at the SES Blog.
2. What You Will Learn:
* How search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements;
* How to get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors;
* How to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results;
* How to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buy—and get tips on improving conversion if they don't!
* How to build links that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of "spamming" the search engines;
* What's coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from it.