The Future of Air Transport and The Air Cargo Summit 2007
|Event Date/Time: Dec 03, 2007||End Date/Time: Dec 05, 2007|
The Future of Air Transport and Air Cargo Seminar 2006 proved to be an extremely successful event, with excellent analysis and insight from the aviation industry's leading commentators and executives.
With over 250 attendees from 30+ countries in 2006, The Future of Air Transport and Air Cargo Summit 2007 promises to deliver unrivalled learning and networking opportunities.
- Geoff Dixon, Chief Executive, Qantas
- Nigel Turner, Chief Executive, BMI
- Maurice Flanagan, Executive Vice Chairman, Emirates Group
- Dermot Mannion, Chief Executive, Aer Lingus
- Steve Ridgway, Chief Executive, Virgin Atlantic
- Jim French, Chief Executive, Flybe
- Paul Gretch, Director, Office of International Aviation, US Dept. of Transport
- Daniel Calleja, Director of Air Transport, European Commission
- Ram Menen, Divisional SVP Cargo, Emirates
- Pierre Wesner, Vice President, Europe, Middle East and Asia, Cargolux
- Eddy Raes, Vice President,Product Management, Airfreight Europe, Schenker
- Aleks Popovich, Global Head of Cargo, IATA