Implementing and Utilizing XML & eCTD for SUBMISSIONS in 2008 and Beyond
|Event Date/Time: Sep 17, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 18, 2007|
|Registration Date: Sep 17, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 10, 2007|
Moving to eCTD is more than just XML, new hardware, software and services. This Educational Conference will provide a complete understanding of what the eCTD is and the requirements that you will really need to address. You will walk away with the knowledge and confidence of undertaking all aspects of the eCTD from start to finish meeting the necessary requirements.
Register by August 10th and Receive a $300 DISCOUNT at http://www.sweinc.biz. Participate in an Industry Leading Educational Conference at a First-Rate Venue.
Learn the Latest from the Experience of INDUSTRY EXPERTS. Participating Companies include:
* NOVO NORDISK
* MERCK & CO.
* I4I INC.
* LIQUENT, THOMSON SCIENTIFIC
* INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
* ZURICH BIOSTATISTICS INC.
... and many more
To Register, visit http://www.sweinc.biz.
FIVE In-Depth CASE STUDIES from Major Pharmaceutical Companies!
* Getting a Jump Start on eCTD Submissions
* Strategies to Ensure that eCTD is Compliant and Usable for Implementation of Global Drug Development and Submissions
* Information Agreement and the eCTD
* How to Effectively Leverage eCTD Within Your Organization
* Using eCTD Technology to Streamline Business Processes
* CDISC: eCTD Requirement or Recommendation?
..... and much more
Inclusive is a Workshop by DATAFARM INC. regarding The eCTD From Start to Finish
Register at http://www.sweinc.biz before August 10th and receive a $300 Discount.
SPONSORSHIP/EXHIBITOR opportunities are available. Please contact William Percival, email@example.com at 813-655-7788 for details or register interest on the web-site http://www.sweinc.biz.
To obtain more information about Educational Conferences or to Register, visit http://www.sweinc.biz. NEW Educational Conferences are added on a regular basis. Check back for Updates to our web site.