SANS Security 2008
Venue: Sheraton New Orleans
|Event Date/Time: Jan 11, 2008||End Date/Time: Jan 19, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Nov 28, 2007|
SANS is proud to be back in the “Big Easy” for SANS Security 2008 on January 11th-19th with our top instructors, new course offerings, action-packed night sessions, and additional special events. Now is truly the time to improve your information security skills and fall in love with New Orleans all over again.
Sign up now and you will receive the best pricing for SANS top courses.
We'll be offering the following hands-on courses for security professionals at all levels, and we know you won’t want to miss them!
- Security 309: Introduction to Information Security
- Security 330: SANS Training for the Security+ Certification
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style
- Security 502: Perimeter Protection In-Depth
- Security 503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling
- Security 505: Securing Windows
- Security 508: System Forensics, Investigation, and Response
- Security 617: Assessing and Securing Wireless Networks
- Management 414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam
- Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials for Managers
- Audit 411: SANS Security and Audit Framework
- Audit 507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems
Additionally, SANS will be offering many cutting edge short courses including:
-Security 514: Advanced Network Worm and Bot Analysis
-Security 517: Cutting-Edge Hacking Techniques
- Security 519: Web Application Security Workshop
-Security 601: Reverse Engineering Malware
-Security 526: Next Evolution in Digital Forensics
-Management 405: Critical Infrastructure Protection
SANS training is well-known for being relevant and pragmatic. All SANS instructors are industry leaders and experts that understand the challenges you face on a daily basis. You’ll find their real-world experience invaluable in seeing the practical value of the course material. Here are some comments from recent alumni:
"The biggest advantage of taking the course was to be able to interact with an experienced instructor who has implemented the topics in a business situation." - Adam James, Mutual of Omaha
"Worth every penny." - John East, NSFSB
"Excellent instructor. Best class I've taken in 15 years.” - David Swift, Fortinet
SANS Security 2008 is once again being hosted at the Sheraton New Orleans right on Canal Street where the cities major attractions are literally right outside the hotel’s door. As an extra treat, if you book under the special SANS rate, you will receive complimentary high speed internet access in your hotel room. However, make sure to book with our special group on-line reservation system or mention SANS when calling since this rate is not available to the general public.
"SANS training always exceeds my expectations!" says Carlos A. Ayala Rocha of Profuture GNP.
Get the training you need to work better and faster as a security professional. Start making your training and travel plans now to join us for SANS SECURITY 2008 in New Orleans!