MOTIVATING YOUR EMPLOYEES FOR PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
Venue: J.W Marriott
|Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2007|
DR. CHIN TIAM POK has over thirty years of hands-on experience in developing human capital in both public institutions and private organizations. His keen interest in human resource development stimulated him to serve as an economics teacher, an education psychology lecturer and also as an education planner and researcher with Malaysia Ministry of Education. Dr. Chin is a member of MIM, MIHRM and MSTD. His major unpublished academic works include “The Preparation Needs of Lecturers in Malaysian Teachers Training College (Masters Dissertation)” and “The Effects of In-Company Management Training on Corporate Culture (PhD Thesis)”.
· Self-motivation towards Higher Productivity
· How to Increase Company Productivity and Competitiveness?
· Motivating Employees through Management Functions
· Promoting the Qualities of Smart Leaders / Smart Supervisors
· The Formula of Good Job Performance
· Effective Motivational Strategies
· Motivating by Performance Management Skills
· Motivational Skills Practice