2nd International LAMS Conference (2nd International LA)
Venue: Macquarie University
|Event Date/Time: Nov 26, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 29, 2007|
|Registration Date: Nov 26, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Nov 01, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Sep 17, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 17, 2007|
What tools, pedagogies, teaching and learning strategies have been effective with Learning Design? Where does LAMS fit within the new models? What can experience with Learning Design tell us about teaching and learning?
What are the challenges for individuals and organisations? Where will Learning Design standards take us now? What can we learn from efforts to create generic learning designs?
We expect that during the conference there will be many opportunities to share lessons learnt with Learning Design and LAMS from all educational sectors. While this conference focusses on the use of LAMS we also welcome examples of other approaches to Learning Design.
* Transforming student learning with Learning Design
* Learning Design, design for learning and other theoretical approaches
* Learning Design for innovative pedagogies
* Using Learning Design for strategic change in education
* Sharing and reuse - barriers and questions of practice
* Teacher Educators and Learning Design
* Learning Design and the library of the future
* Future directions of Learning Design
* Technical standards, architecture and tools
* Open source and open design?
* Lessons learnt from K-12
For more details, see http://lams2007sydney.lamsfoundation.org/