Contract Law of the People’s Republic of China for Non-Legal Directors
|Event Date/Time: Aug 15, 2007|
Who Should Attend?
Directors, Managers and Executives at all levels, sales representatives and all employees, who work with or make decisions based on contacts or General Terms and Conditions and do not have any specialized training in understanding different kinds of contracts. Prior knowledge of law or contracts is not required.
Key Reasons for you to attend this Course:
1) Helping managers/ directors to raise their awareness of the legal background when doing business in the People’s Republic of China
2) Develop a working knowledge of key legal terms in Contracts and understand the thinking behind them
3) Understand important clauses in different types of contracts under Chinese law
4) Allow you to monitor the contracts of your company with Chinese partners
5) Learn to see the different types of contracts in an international context
6) Improve communication with people in legal areas
7) Detecting problematic clauses in contracts
8) Managing legal risks from contracts
9) Checking international terms and conditions for their applicability in China
10) Ensure compliance with Chinese registration requirements
About the Workshop Leader:
German Attorney-at-Law, a Partner, the Chief Representative and the Head of the BEITEN BURKHARDT Shanghai Office.
LL.B. (International law) from the China University of Foreign Affairs in 2001 and an LL.M. from the East China University of Politics and Law in 2004, Associate of the BEITEN BURKHARDT Shanghai Office.
Co-Head of BEITEN BURKHARDT Beijing Office, practices areas cover direct China investment, mergers and acquisitions, employment and arbitration.
LL.B. (economic law and international economics) from Renmin University of China in 1994 and an LL.M. from University of Pennsylvania in 2001, Partner, the Chief Representative and Co-Head of BEITEN BURKHARDT Beijing Office.
For more information, please contact Ms Ruth Tan at +65 6835 5107/ +65 6514 3180 or email to email@example.com