2007 CMO Council European Summit (CMO Summit 2007)
Venue: Hotel Adlon Kempinski
|Event Date/Time: Nov 27, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 28, 2007|
|Registration Date: Nov 26, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 08, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Sep 08, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 08, 2007|
Throughout the two days you will have opportunity to showcase your organisation and services, whilst networking with over 200 of Europe’s leading marketing and business executives. With the opportunity to participate on the agenda topics and gain European wide reach to the key marketing decision makers in EMEA, controlling £Multi billion budgets.
As businesses strive to achieve competitive edge, drive growth and consistently hit shorter-term profit forecasts - it is increasingly the CMO who feels the heat, as boardrooms seek not only transparency and measurement, but greater vision and clarity on how their marketing functions can deliver greater business impact.
With the average tenancy of a CMO at just 23 months* there’s no doubting the need for delegates to maintain their own competitive edge to stay on top of the game, ensuring their contribution to the P&L is real, but also recognised throughout the boardroom and the executive team within your organisation.
Working with the CMO Council advisory board on developing critical business content, this year’s two-day forum delivers real business value for practical application and to help keep you in front of the pack.
We invite you to join us as a CMO Council Summit business partner and access and some of the world’s leading marketing executives at the 2007 CMO Council European Summit.
Key topics at this year’s summit will include:
1. Economic Trends – Potential Implications and Influence on Marketing
2. Innovation: Marketing’s Role in Engaging the Customer and Enlivening the Experience
3. Secure the Trust & Integrity of Your Brand: Limiting Brand Liability and Vulnerability Through Data Security
4. Optimizing Agency Relationships to Maximize ROI
5. Demand Generation with Digital Marketing Models
6. Measuring Brand Equity, Currency and Bottom Line Value
7. How Sales & Marketing Alignment Impacts Business Outcomes
8. Boardroom Backing: Gaining Marketing Credibility and Clout Through Business Strategy Leadership
9. Bringing Marketing Process Disciplines to Entrepreneurial Cultures
10. Marketing Performance Measurement (MPM) Systems
11. Building Marketing-Minded Small Business Teams
12. Panel discussion: A Glimpse into the Future: Hybrid Media Models -The conversion from Old to New Media Groups
CEOs, CMOs, Directors of Marketing and all senior Marketing Executives, Senior Vice Presidents through Directors of Strategic Planning, Directors of Marketing Research, Marketing/Brand Directors and Managers.
Why should they attend?
· Learn innovative approaches to fundamental marketing practice, breakthrough trends, concepts and leading edge tools contributing to marketing effectiveness.
· Hear real-world scenarios and best-practice case studies presented by marketing experts from across the key disciplines.
· Gain new insights, strategies, approaches and solutions to help equip senior level marketers with leading edge perspective and gain competitive edge in business and their careers.
· Meet with CMO Council business partners, providing “best of breed” services across all major business and marketing services.
· Network with fellow marketers and connect with senior colleagues from across Europe.