Masters in Project Management
Venue: Holiday Inn Atrium
|Event Date/Time: Aug 22, 2007|
Who Should Attend?
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for :-
Organizational Project Managers, Team Leaders, Senior Analysts, Executive Directors, Operations Directors, Programme Managers, Research and Development Officers, Research Scientists, Management Consultants and other Contractors
PLUS anyone who is involved in a project or programme delivery and has to use sound methodology and planning within a series of milestones and deliverables.
Key Reasons for you to attend this Course:
1) Membership to the only professional body recognized by the AACSB, the world’s leading collection of business schools
2) The ability to use the designation MPMTM on your business card and resume
3) 2-years membership to the AAPM professional body
4) Access to the AAPM project management network and body of information online
5) Experience of a leading project management expert from the American Academy of Project Management
6) Preferred access to education centres in USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Middle-East and Latin America
7) Access to the AAPM international journal published online
8) Gold Embossed MPMTM Certificate with your name and designation as a MAAPM (Member of the American Academy of Project Management)
9) The MPMTM shows that you have completed graduate level project management education and you have substantial experience in managing projects on a regional and global level
10) Qualification recognized by the US Department of Labor
11) Full accreditation fees included in the course fees
Meet Your Programme Director
Steve Wylie, Managing Director and Managing Consulting Partner for VPN Group with over 22 years experience in IT, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Strategic Planning, E-Commerce Strategy and Applications, Bancassurance, BPR, and CRM.
For more information, please contact Ms Ruth Tan at +65 6835 5107/ +65 6514 3180 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org