12th Annual International IT Service Management Conference & Exhibition (ITSM2008)
Venue: Bellagio Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Feb 18, 2008||End Date/Time: Feb 21, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 26, 2007|
This year’s conference borrows its theme from Pink Floyd to illustrate how your organization can use best practices according to ITIL, ISO, COBIT, and other business frameworks to tear down silos and barriers, and to build a strong foundation and structure for security, compliance and business process integration.
Don’t miss this extraordinary education experience! Highlights include:
- Your first look at the new generation of ITIL – Version 3!
- 13 powerful tracks with the largest, most content rich program ever!
- More than 100+ sessions! From beginner to advanced, there's something for everyone!
- Great sessions for senior IT leaders
- Pink University ‘ITIL Boot Camps’ — get down and dirty with Pink's highly knowledgeable ITIL consultants
- Inspirational keynote speakers
- More networking opportunities than ever before – breakfast clubs, pre-conference primers and consultant dine-arounds
- A full program of pre- and post-conference workshops
Audience: C-level executives, IT Service & Support Managers, Process Owners, Program Directors, IT vendors, and anyone who is interested in building and managing a business focused IT organization.