Strategies for Effective CHANGE CONTROL MANAGEMENT - Beyond One Size Fits All
|Event Date/Time: Oct 22, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 23, 2007|
|Registration Date: Oct 22, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 14, 2007|
Participating Companies include:
* NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS
* B. BRAUN MEDICAL INC.
* NELSON LABORATORIES INC.
* WATERS CORPORATION
* cGMP VALIDATION LLC.
* CHRAI ASSOCIATES
... and many more
EIGHT In-Depth CASE STUDIES from Major Pharmaceutical Companies!
* Performing Impact Assessment in Conjunction with Change Control
* Computer System Validation and Change Control
* Considerations in Regulatory Change Control Implementation
* Change Control and Risk Assessment for Computerized Systems and Software
* Implementing Tools for Corporate Change Control
* Efficient and Practical Implementation of Change Management
Inclusive WORKSHOP about "Increasing Efficiency Through Automation with a Centralized Change Management System" by PILGRIM SOFTWARE INC. To View Full Conference Agenda, visit http://www.sweinc.biz
To register and Receive a $300 Discount, visit http://www.sweinc.biz
SPONSORSHIP/EXHIBITOR opportunities are available. Please contact Bill Percival, email@example.com at 813-655-7788 for details.
Other Important Educational Conference Offerings from SWE Enterprises Include:
* Implementing and Utilizing XML & eCTD for SUBMISSIONS in 2008 and Beyond
* 4th LABORATORY INSTRUMENT QUALIFICATION and SYSTEM VALIDATION
Visit http://www.sweinc.biz for conference agendas and to Register.