UITCS ACM Technical Conference on Computing (UATCC 2007)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 10, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 10, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 08, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Oct 08, 2007|
From: UIT Computer Society ACM Student Chapter
The UTECH 2007 & UATCC’07 UITCS ACM Technical Conference on Computing November 10, 2007, Karachi – Sindh – Pakistan
The conference UATCC’07 is organized by the Usman Institute of Technology (UIT) Computer Society ACM Student Chapter. This conference serves the good platforms for the computer science and computer engineering community members to meet with each other and to exchange ideas. The last event UTECH in 2006 has attracted a total of over three hundred participants from all over Pakistan.
All submitted papers will be sent to our technical expert and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding. The accepted papers will also be considered for publication in the special issues of the journal of UIT.
The Heads of all departments of Computer Science & Engineering are kindly requested to nominate their students / faculty to participate by sending their technical papers to represent your institution at the conference.
Submission of papers Monday,8th October'07
Forward to Technical Committee Wed 10th Oct'07
Acceptance of papers Monday, 22nd October 2007
UATCC 2007 is now accepting manuscript submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit their full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday October 08, 2007. The submitted file can be in MS Word format, or PDF formats.
The necessary procedures to be followed are
(1) Paper should contain not more than 6 pages.
(2) Authors have to complete their presentation within 20 minutes.
(3) The first page of the draft paper should include:
• Title of the paper;
• Name, affiliation and e-mail address for each author;
• A maximum of 5 keywords of the paper, arranged alphabetically
The name of the conference, the paper is being submitted to, should be stated in the email.
• Algorithms, Tools & Applications
• Grid Computing
• Neural Networks
• Artificial Intelligence
• Computer Networks and Security
• Databases and Data Warehousing • E-Commerce & M-Commerce
• Software Engineering
• Wireless Systems and Applications
• Human Computer Interaction
• Embedded System
• Distributed Computing & Parallel Processing