The Emerging Individual, Retail Market Building Strategies and Winning Competencies to Thrive as the
Venue: your office
|Event Date/Time: Oct 11, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 11, 2007|
Building Strategies and Winning Competencies to Thrive as the Health Care Market Shifts
A Webinar & Audio Conference with Kismet Toksu, Sr. Consultant, Reden & Anders, LTD
Thursday, October 11th, 2007 at 1PM Eastern
A new health care paradigm is emerging, escalating role of individual consumers in all decisions affecting health coverage, care and costs. Companies must begin developing strategies and new capabilities today that will be required to succeed. Health plans that initiate a greater focus on individual plan types and features, distribution, health care delivery systems and partnerships may anticipate and succeed as the market shifts.
This session will briefly review current and anticipated future market conditions and provide insight on 7 key competencies health care companies will need to succeed.
Participants will understand:
1. Current and emerging market factors
2. The increasing role of individuals as health decision makers
3. The business, marketing, distribution and product implications and impacts
4. Identify key competencies needed
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Health Plan, TPA, PBM, Banking/Financial Services, Card, Processors, Care Management and Employers
• Presidents; Chief Executive, Financial, Strategy, Marketing & Sales, and Development Officers;
• VPs & Directors of Marketing, Sales, Product, Operations
Sr. Consultant, Reden & Anders, LTD
Kismet Toksu joined Reden & Anders as Sr. Consultant in July 2004. Since the introduction of consumer directed health care in 2000, Kismet has been a pioneer in successfully creating, implementing, selling and communicating these and other new products and lines of business targeting all market segments through the U.S. Kismet is considered a strategy, product portfolio optimization, marketing, CDHP, consumerism and HSA subject matter expert.
Prior to joining Reden & Anders, Kismet was President of Candor Consulting, Inc., a consumer directed and e-healthcare health care strategies and solutions practice. As leader of Candor Consulting, Kismet built consumer directed and defined contribution businesses and offerings with carriers, health plans, TPAs, PBMs and e-health care companies.
Ms. Toksu served as Vice President for Lumenos from 2000-2002, a consumer directed health care company, where she led the company's business development and strategic alliance successes. In addition, Ms. Toksu rallied cross-functional teams to operationalize and fully integrate partner services that have become the core of the company's product offering, consumer experience and business model. While at Lumenos, Kismet directly tested the consumer directed concept with mid-market employers, sold employees during open enrollment and drove the launch of the private-label product targeting health plans and TPAs. She was an active member of the management team credited for developing the overall strategy and launching the health care plan.
From 1988-2000, Kismet Toksu was a key business builder and senior executive at Phillips International, an international media company. She led the launch of Phillips Health Interactive and its profitable e-business unit as Executive Director, served as Senior Vice President of Strategic Marketing for Phillips Business Information (PBI), led the growth of the Phillips Media Group as Vice President/Group Publisher and served in a variety of marketing, sales and content leadership roles. She participated as an active member of the PBI Executive Committee and Phillips International Management Team.
Kismet Toksu graduated from University of Texas, is a frequent writer and contributor, and has participated on numerous industry boards, forums and events. She is a 2005 winner of the prestigious Dalton Pen Award.
LIVE QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION
Get your questions answered! Session participants will have an opportunity to email questions in advance of the session or ask the speaker their questions during the "live" session.
• Individual Registration: $225. Covers a single phone line. Multiple persons may listen via speaker phone for the individual fee.
• Web Summit CD-ROM: $40 for attendees; $285 for non-attendees after the event
• Each individual receives a unique dial-in ID
• Corporate Group Pricing is available when registrations are desired for more than one phone line. Call 209.577.4888 for details
DIAL-IN INSTRUCTIONS AND SESSION MATERIALS
Two business days prior to the event, registrants will receive a copy of the dial-in instructions and a link to the speaker presentation. The dial-in instructions will include a unique dial-in ID Participant code that can only be used for a single phone line and not shared. Session participants will also have an opportunity to email speaker questions in advance of the live session.
1. Online: https://www.managedcarestore.com/summit.htm
2. Call: Healthcare Web Summit office at: 209.577.4888
3. Fax: Print off registration form at: https://www.managedcarestore.com/hwsorder.pdf and fax to: 209.577.3557
4. Mail: Print off registration form at: https://www.managedcarestore.com/hwsorder.pdf and mail to:
Healthcare Web Summit Office
1101 Standiford Avenue, Suite C-3
Modesto, CA 95350
HealthCare Web Summit Events: Webinars and Audio Conferences
Healthcare Web Summit Events feature audio conferences and web seminars that let you get the information you need and do-it-all without having to leave your home or office, or having to adjust your schedule. Experience e-learning, gain market intelligence, identify solutions, interact with faculty, network and share experiences with attendees, gather data resources and more. http://www.healthwebsummit.com