Corrosion Challenges In Industry , 26-28 November 2007
Venue: Mercure Hotel - Al-Ismailia
|Event Date/Time: Nov 26, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 28, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 30, 2007|
Mercure Hotel - Al-Ismailia , Egypt. Organized By : The Egyptian Corrosion Society. Although the abstract submission date is about to over, the committee still able to receive abstracts from those who are interested.
This conference is a good chance for discussing the subject with experts all over the world and a nice sight seeing as well. The following features make some attraction to attend:
• The conference discusses the challenges in corrosion and corrosion science which is a very important problem to scientists and industry as well.
• The conference will be held at a time the weather in Egypt is very beautiful and encourage sight seeing.
• Ismailia is a very beautiful city which is located on the beach of Suez Canal. The conference will be held at: http://www.mercure.com/mercure/fichehotel/gb/mer/3006/fiche_hotel.shtml
• The conference is held annually, and it has been attended before by an excellent international scientists in the field, e.g. Howard Pickering, Digby MacDonald, …etc.
The program will include presentation of plenary lectures by invited guest speakers , technical papers and case studies for oral and poster presentation.
• Corrosion in the petroleum, chemical, food, metallurgical, power and building industries.
• Corrosion protection (inhibitors, cathodic protection, surface modification, paints, coatings, and applications of nano-technology).
• Corrosion monitoring and inspection.
• Corrosion phenomena of metallic and non-metallic materials.
• Water treatment and chemical cleaning.
• Materials and welding processes.
• Cost of corrosion.
and more ………..
Correspondence: Please if you would like to send abstract, to just attend or to ask for more information please contact :
Professor Ibrahim Zaki Selim
Conference Secretary General
National Research Center, Cairo, Egypt.
Fax : +202 2586 2155
Tel : +20101972775
email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com