Event Date/Time: Dec 28, 2007
End Date/Time: Dec 29, 2007
Nov 15, 2007
Early Registration Date:
Oct 15, 2007
Abstract Submission Date:
Oct 15, 2007
Paper Submission Date:
Nov 01, 2007
“Infrastructure Management for New World Order”
(Technology, Techniques & Systems)
Topics to be Discussed.
- Economics & Social aspects of Infrastructure Planning
- Environmental Impact including Risk & Hazards of development.
- Urban, Rural & Regional Infrastructure Planning
- Role of IT in Infrastructure Planning
- National Policy For Infrastructure Development
- Infrastructure Management Challenges
- Eco-Friendly Infrastructure System
- Green Technologies.
- Role of NGO, Public & Private partnership in infrastructure Management.
- Infrastructure Services Management
- Infrastructure of Next Generation
- Application of soft skills in Infrastructure planning
The fort city of Gwalior is situated in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh on the main New Delhi-Mumbai and New Delhi-Chennai rail link. It is around 321 km from Delhi and about 120km from Agra (The city of Taj). The city of Gwalior is well connected from all the four directions of country by regular rail services.
The climate of Gwalior is extreme with hot summers and cold winters. The maximum temperature during the summer months can touch as high as 46°C, while in the winters it can go down to below 5°C. Monsoon starts from the first week of July and remains there till August/September. Best time to visit Gwalior is between the months of October to April. The Climate during the month of March is pleasant and does not require any warm clothing.
Today, the city is also famous for the educational institutions like “Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management”, “Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism Management”, “Laxmibai National Institute of Physical Education” and Scindia School attracting students from every nook and corner of the country.