Event Date/Time: Feb 10, 2008
End Date/Time: Feb 12, 2008
Feb 06, 2008
Early Registration Date:
Dec 13, 2007
The Community College Conference on Legal Issues offers a unique learning opportunity designed to assemble college directors, managers, officers, faculty, staff, and legal counsel to discuss key topics relevant to community colleges. Session topics will include campus safety and emergency preparedness, first amendment rights, consideration of race and diversity factors, discrimination and harassment, intellectual property and the law, and recruitment and hiring practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Frontline student services staff
• Information technology staff
• Human resources officers
• Security officers
• College managers, directors and administrators
• Legal counsel and policy makers
• Grant writers and project managers
• Public and media relations professionals
• Community college presidents