Manufacturing Cost Reduction Strategies Malaysia (2nd Session)
Venue: Kuala Lumpur
|Event Date/Time: Oct 22, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 23, 2007|
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Analyze the non-value added cost in manufacturing and how to eliminate / reduce them.
2. Enhance the operations supply chain through manufacturing innovation process.
3. Improve productivity and drive profits through cost reduction in 4 major areas.
4. Expand lean manufacturing concepts to lean enterprise for effective cost reduction.
5. Develop action plans to analyze, implement and monitor the results.
6. Use major key performance indices to measure effectiveness and to drive continuous improvement.