|Event Date/Time: Nov 28, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 29, 2007|
- How to create the right environment for talent to thrive and how to build internal sponsorship that has a positive impact on the retention of talent.
- The impact of leadership style of the retention of talent.
- Ways of identifying the key stages in a talent development process.
- How to align talent development with business strategy, and determine ROI.
- How to create talent factor criteria and competency based recruitment.
- How to identify the motivators and drivers of talented people, and how to support talented people who push the boundaries of their talent.
- Individual and organizational talent profiling
- The role of talent coaching and diagnostic feedback from individual profiling
- Identifying how effective talent development can help attract, retain and motivate talented people.
- Talent engagement concept and best practice overview
- Talent engagement – practical survey and focus group techniques
- Employer branding concept and best practice overview
- How to become a strategic partner in supporting the growth of talent and how to create talent strategies that future proof your organisation
- Exploring case studies and sharing best practice in talent development
To register, please visit the above link or email email@example.com for en event pdf.