GBDI International Conference for Business and Economics (GBDI-2008 Las Vegas)
Venue: Las Vegas
|Event Date/Time: Mar 23, 2008||End Date/Time: Mar 26, 2008|
|Abstract Submission Date: Dec 07, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Jan 14, 2008|
1) Build new or renew relationships with unmatched peer-to-peer networking relationships
2) Improve job performance through knowledge sharing
3) Extend your understanding of the latest technologies and effective approaches with applications
4) Meet the brightest minds to learn from one another providing opportunities for faculty development and enrichment
5) Present your accepted paper, get innovative comments and attend conference sessions and activities
6) Get your accepted paper published in Conference Proceedings and refereed JGBD journal on a competitive basis
7) Receive one conference proceedings and one printed journal issue and enjoy luncheon, reception and coffee breaks as your network with your peers from diverse academic disciplines and various campuses
8) Relax in Las Vegas and rejuvinate. There is no place else in the world that offers the variety, quantity and quality of entertainment!
Journal of Global Business Development (JGBD) is a peer-reviewed journal and is sponsored by Global Business Development Institute. The Journal has the ISSN (ISSN: 1938-8195) issued by the Library of Congress, Washington. The JGBD is listed in the Cabell's Directory (11th Edition) of Refereed Publications.
We welcome early submissions of papers/abstracts so that our reviewers can study and deliberate thoroughly.
For more information including discounts for early bird submission, team registration, and student registration, visit our website www.gbdi-conference.org