Getting Found in All the Right Places
Venue: Chicago Hilton
|Event Date/Time: Dec 07, 2007||End Date/Time: Dec 07, 2007|
So, how do you take advantage of Google's new approach that blends listings from news, blog, video, and image search among those it gathers from web search? In other words, how do you get found in all the right places?
During this workshop, you will learn how to:
* Pick your target keywords for news, blog, image, video and web search engines;
* Position your keywords in crucial locations;
* Create original and unique content of genuine value, including text, images and video;
* Avoid search engine stumbling blocks;
* Build inbound links intended to help people find interesting, related content;
* Just say no to search engine spamming;
* Submit your Sitemap, RSS feeds, and videos to search engines and directories;
* Verify and maintain your listings; and
* Go beyond web search engines to include key vertical search engines.