Advanced Mergers & Acquisitions - Leading Players, Leading Deals (CFC07184)
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Dec 03, 2007||End Date/Time: Dec 04, 2007|
|Registration Date: Dec 04, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 19, 2007|
What sets this conference apart from others is the quality of speakers and practical nature of the presentations from key industry participants. An impressive faculty of senior industry executives, investment bankers and professionals will focus on a variety of case studies from recent high profile transactions as they address, among other things:
• Investment bankers’ perspectives on global, cross-border and domestic deals – where is the market headed in 2008?
• What are some of the leading M&A strategies in mining and income funds?
• How will the end of a debt-driven bull market affect M&A valuations?
• What do private equity players and hedge funds look for in M&A transactions both as an investor, buyer and seller?
• How do you build a Company for sale and execute an auction?
• What impact does the increasingly complex corporate governance environment have on your transaction?
• How to avoid legal minefields and serious execution risks in Going Private transactions
• Successful use of the “just say no” defence in a hostile takeover
• How to assess and manage business and legal risks associated with litigious deals
• Structuring cross-border and domestic deals to comply with recent tax, antitrust (regulatory) and legal developments
• Latest technology and structures evolving around the privatization of an income fund
At this Advanced Mergers & Acquisitions conference, the in-depth nature of the topics will provide attendees with the practical information necessary in order to compete in rapidly evolving M&A markets. We believe that you will come away from this conference with a better understanding of the key drivers in M&A across a wide variety of industry sectors. Our speakers have been key participants in deals involving in excess of $50 billion, in aggregate, over the past twelve months and can speak first hand about the cutting edge issues.
Please join us for this conference - it will be an excellent investment of your time.