PKI-FORUM 2007 (PKI-FORUM 2007)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 06, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 08, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 15, 2007|
It is our pleasure to invite you to the 5th edition of international theoretic and practical conference PKI Forum 2007. The conference is addressed to people, institutions and companies engaged in information society creation process, in particular representatives of public administration, insurance companies and banks as well as other electronic signature users.
In recent years PKI Forum gained enormous popularity. The conference was attended by the representatives from Russia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Kazakhstan, Germany, Poland, Slovenia, Thailand, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Hungary.
The main topics of the 5th conference edition:
1. The use of electronic signature in the cross-border document exchange (experience, legal problems, technology, perspectives).
2. Authorized federal executive bodies in the digital signature field in terms of administration reform: regulation of CA`s, creation of CA`s system, legislation improvement in CA`s activity area. International experience in the CA`s activity area.
3. The system of state services based on the trusted third party services on the federal, regional, municipal, corporate levels.
4. PKI applications in mobile systems (m-government, m-banking, m-commerce, m-vending, m-payments) and others.
5. PKI by users – experience exchange. We welcome: PKI solutions producers, PKI services providers, PKI users.