2008 Cardiometabolic Health Congress
Venue: Sheraton Boston Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 15, 2008||End Date/Time: Oct 18, 2008|
October 15 - 18, 2008 • Sheraton Boston Hotel • Boston, MA
The biggest health problem facing the world today is from the combined impact of obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. It is critical that physicians and health care providers understand the predictive relationship between metabolic risk factors and cardiovascular disease and employ aggressive intervention strategies to prevent and/or delay disease progression.
The 2008 Cardiometabolic Health Congress features world-renown experts in their fields, translating cutting-edge science into practical lifestyle, medical and surgical approaches to manage the problems associated with obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
• Interactive sessions focusing on type 2 diabetes, obesity, insulin resistance,
hypertension, dyslipidemia, chronic kidney disease, and more!
Join Your Colleagues at the Largest and Most Influential Cardiometabolic Health Conference of the Year!
• Meeting provides opportunity to network with your peers – over 750 U.S.-based practicing clinicians
• Dynamic exhibit hall featuring companies showcasing their latest products and services
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner symposia
• Earn CME credits
At the end of the conference, participants will be able to -
• Demonstrate the interrelationship between insulin resistance, dyslipidemia, type 2 diabetes, and obesity and their impact on cardiovascular health
• Apply strategies for prevention, screening, early detection and treatment of cardiometabolic risk into clinical practice
• Utilize screening tools, lifestyle change treatment plans, and various drugs in combination to reduce morbidity and mortality associated with cardiometabolic risk
• Discuss the potential role of new therapies for the prevention and management of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease
If you've been looking for a multidisciplinary interactive experience where your clinical knowledge can rise to the next level, attend the 2008 Cardiometabolic Health Congress and participate in an expert-level conference where novel ideas are generated.
We look forward to seeing you in October of 2008!