Packing, Bagging and Powder Dispensing (Packing and Bagging)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 13, 2007||End Date/Time: Nov 13, 2007|
techniques and developments, therefore, new legislation has been implemented to improve standards in such areas as sealing
technology, weight control, packing, recycling and waste development.
This seminar will review these latest technologies, techniques and legislations and examine such topics as weighing and control,
sack/container technology, dispensing systems and accuracy, sealing/stitching, palleting, and wrapping and printing.
Benefits of Attendance:
• Discuss the latest legislation on packaging and waste recycling
• Examine the latest storage and handling techniques
• Gain a better understanding of packaging systems, to minimise customer complaints, non-compliance etc
• Develop techniques to maximise production efficiency safely
• Analyse the latest health & safety developments (dust, ATEX etc)
Who Should Attend:
Procurers, managers and maintenance personnel of sack/bag filling machinery – especially in the 10g to 1,000kg size range.