8th Scientific Conference SGEM 2008 “Modern Management of Mine Producing, Geology and Environmental (SGEM 2008)
|Event Date/Time: Jun 16, 2008||End Date/Time: Jun 20, 2008|
|Registration Date: Jun 15, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 01, 2008|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 01, 2008|
|Paper Submission Date: May 01, 2008|
HAS THE PLEASURE TO INVITE YOU TO THE
VIIIth INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE SGEM2008
Modern Management of Mine Producing, Geology and Environmental Protection
(June 16 - 20, 2008, Albena, Bulgaria)
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
I HAVE THE HONOUR AND PLEASURE TO MAKE THE OFFICIAL 1st ANNOUNCÅ OF THE 8th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE “MODERN MANAGEMENT OF MINE PRODUCING, GEOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION” SGEM 2008.
It would be our great pleasure to welcome you among all distinguished scientists and experts working in mutually connected scientific fields - geology and mine surveying, developing, extraction and enrichment of mineral resources, oil and gas, geodesy and geoinformatics, reclamation and ecological impact, environmental issues and European Integration.
Join International Scientific Society of SGEM2008!
For eight time in succession!
Again in sunny Albena!
Again in June!
You may be introduced to all about the Conference on our web site and to choose how you will join SGEM 2008. Please consider the scientific sections, forms for participation and registration periods. Choose the hotel where the sun and sea will wake you up. Choose the arrival date – the rest is our concern.
And do not forget – the International Scientific Conference SGEM2008 will be more strengthen by your participation.
I would like to wish a „favourable wind” to the Conference and again I have no doubt about the huge success of the International Scientific Conference SGEM 2008.
With deep respect to all colleagues!
Prof. DSc. Metodi Mazhdrakov
of the International Scientific Conference SGEM
“Mining and Geology”
1. Geology of mineral resources;
2. Technique, technology and management of mineral resources extraction;
3. Technique and technology of blasting activities. Controlled explosive demolition;
4. Methods and technologies in enrichment and recycling of row materials.
“Oil and Gas Exploration”
1. Technologies and equipment for oil and gas drilling;
2. Research work and extraction of oil and gas;
3. Oil and gas production;
4. Oil reservoirs management;
5. Extended oil and gas field life;
6. Refining, oil and gas trade and marketing.
“Ecology and Environmental Protection”
1. Ecology, environmental protection and Earth strata preservation;
2. Recultivation and reclamation of areas, damaged from mining activities;
3. Water usage and water objects preserving;
4. Monitoring and keeping the air clean;
5. Industrial waste management.
“Geodesy and Mine Surveying”
1. Geodetical and cartographic methods in implementation of infrastructure projects;
2. Methods, technologies and instruments in geodesy and mine surveying;
3. Research of geodynamical and landslide processes, geomechanics;
4. Distant and photogrametric methods in creating cadastrial maps;
5. Using GPS technologies.
“Informatics and Geoinformatics”
1. Systems, software applications and technology for geoinformation management;
2. Diversed systems and mobile technologies;
3. Computer graphics, image processing and artificial intelligence;
4. Database and management systems;
5. Internet and Intranet technologies in designing geo-servers.
“Education and European Integration”
1. Graduate Education and Innovations
2. International Cooperation and Mobility
3. Research and Technology
4. Intelectual property and computer crimes.
5. European Integration and introduction of the European standards.
Working Language: English language
April 1st Deadline for submission of Paper Abstracts
May 1st Deadline for submission of Scientific Papers
- - -
June 15th Registration and Accommodation, Dobrudja Congress Centre, “Albena Complex”
June 16th Official Opening of the 8th International Scientific Conference SGEM2008
June 16th – June 20th Conference Scientific Sessions and Exhibitions
SGEM2008 Conference Venue:
Congress Center "Dobrudja", Albena Complex,
45 km North from Varna City, Bulgaria
For any additional Information and On-line Registration, please visit the Conference website: http://www.sgem.org