How Large Enterprises Effectively Integrate Paid & Natural Search Marketing
Venue: New York
|Event Date/Time: Oct 25, 2007|
>> Now the best and brightest Fortune 500 and Forbes 400 executives deploy sophisticated SEO / SEM strategies to deliver top-line revenues and bottom-line profits.
>> Big brands and large enterprises are shifting budgets online and away from television, print and radio. Huge companies spend record amounts in Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines. Big business, though, didn’t prepare for the demands of complex and sophisticated SEO and SEM campaigns.
>> The best CEOs demand dashboard metrics. The brightest CMOs demand sophisticated SEO / SEM strategies and tactics to hit their numbers and achieve their branding goals.
>> If you’re a CEO, CFO, or CMO who fields questions from Wall Street analysts about online strategy, you need to see this webcast. If you’re a CTO in charge of millions of website pages, you need to tune in.
Attend this Webcast and you will learn:
* Who are the most search-savvy “captains of industry”
* What the smartest CMOs know about integrating big business campaigns that you don’t.
* Where in your large enterprise organizational structure integrated campaigns will fail most often.
* Why silos cause you to miss your quarterly numbers, reduce your annual bonus – and could cost you your career.
* How to break down big business organizational silos to maximize return-on-investment for SEO/SEM.